2020 has been an incredibly difficult year on both business and personal levels. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the world to its knees, compelling governments to think out of the box.
As a country we were not immune, and was forced into a hard lockdown for most of the year – from March until September. During this period the number of infected people raised to almost uncontrollable levels. But through the Grace of God we had Health frontline workers who worked tirelessly to save lives and to put our country to a level we can do business again.
As business owners we recognize that the greatest assets to any business are its employees and as the Wesvaal Chamber we want to shed light on the selfless devotion of our Health Care workers, from Specialists, Doctors, Nurses, administrators and General workers.
Despite their hard work there are still those who lost their loved ones and are left with unbearable pain and sadness that cannot be comforted by any human sentiments.
Because we cannot have them all at one venue to express our sincere appreciations and to pass our condolences we have therefore organized a Breakfast to be hosted on the 6th November 2020.
- The breakfast will be attended by the following:
- Hospital Managers/CEO’s OF Private and Public hospital of DR. KK District
- The Executive Mayor of Dr. KK District Municipality
- The District Director of Health
- Representatives of DENOSA, HORSPESA, NEHAWU and SAMA ( South African Medical Association)
- The orphan as a results of COVID-19
- Representative form Emergency services
We are also blessed to have Newsrooms Africa, Klerksdorp Record, Start FM, Life FM as well as Platinum NW TV covering the event.
If you are business owner and want to be a sponsor at this momentous event please don’t hesitate to contact Dorette Bosman 082 620 3930.
President – Wesvaal Chamber of Business